Samson & Gert
Surface: 91 m²
Dimensions (length, width, height): 10,5m x 8,5m x 3,45m
Adjoining the Piet De Koninck room is a medium-sized room. This room is the perfect place for organising workshops, seminars, training and education. The large windows along one side of the hall provide plenty of daylight in this stylish, theatrical hall.
|Number of people||75||28||36||40||60||66||58||50|
All rooms are rented at half-day (max. 4 hours) or full day (max. 8 hours) rates.
The price of a room includes:
- Room hire for half a day or a full day
- Air conditioning and natural daylight
- Desired room layout with the necessary chairs and tables of the hotel
- Stationary supplies per person (i.e. Plopsa biros, notepad, desk pad and tokens)
- Standard meeting equipment (i.e. projection screen with beamer, ClickShare connection, high speed wifi, sound system and a flipchart with matching pens)